Whats on my bracelet ?

Easter Edition 




Happy Easter to everyone celebrating ! I wish you health, happiness and positive emotions during this hard times.

I hope you are all safe at home with your loved once, enjoying all your favorite activities together :)

This is my first year having enough charms to put together special design and decided to share with you what i choose and why. After all Pandora is our favorite hobby and playing with charms and creating new designs is very relaxing in those quarantine times.

This bracelet is not only inspired by the celebration but also by this beautiful collage Linda or @Lsn2 on Instagram created.Every month she puts together a collage with pictures that she sees fitting to represent the essence of the month and then asks us to create bracelets inspired by the collage.



April to me is ...spring, new life, happiness, warmth and new baggings ... and that is what  i tried to represent with my design.

I choose a Disney bangle (598047CCZ) to put my design on as i find the Disney star very fitting with the celebration and also what my family is planning to do -enjoy some Disney movies.




In order to make it easier to show you all the charms i will separate the bracelet in section - left , right and middle one.Lets start with middle section ...


Daisy The rabbit (798763C00) is what i choose as my center piece, because what is Easter without bunnies ?!



On both sides of Daisy we have two clips Feathered clips (791752). They remind me of the pattern of the baskets that the Easter bunny carries the eggs in.



And to finish off the middle section we have two olive green Muranos (791729NGL).I choose them especially because of their color that reminds me of  the color of the plants reborn for new life.


Here are the charms i choose for the left section...



After the green Muranos we have the Sparkling leaves clips (791416CZ). They represent a tradition we have in Bulgaria when coloring the eggs. We put leaves of plants on the top of the eggs and cover them in cloth before putting them in the paint. The effect is amazing!




Do you see what i mean ?!The next charm on the bracelet is Pattie The sheep (798870C00).I link her to an upcoming spring celebration - St.George's day.


The last charm on this side is another Murano - the Folklore one (791614). It reminds me of a traditional pattern  that our ancestors used to put on their cloths...



This one finishes the right section of the bracelet too for good symmetry.


On its right side in the spot Pattie takes on the left side we have a small cute froggy (790247). Jumping frogs around ponds and fountains in the parks are one more sign spring is here, aren't they ?!


To keep the symmetry on the bracelet we have another Sparkling leave clip.
And that is the finished design  for my Easter themed bracelet. I am pairing it with a mini design on an open bangle and that's all for my jewelry for the celebration.


What did you choose to wear today? Do you have  special design for Easter ? I would love to read in the comments :)



Happy Easter !





 #charmaholic #charmaholicbg #pandora #pandorabg #pandorabulgaria #pandoraholic #pandoraholicbg #pandoracollection #pandoraoftheday #theartofpandora #pandorabracelet #pandoralook #pandoradesign #mypandora #pandoramoments #pandoracharm #pandorastory #pandoraaddict #pandora2022 #pandorastack #pandorabangle #pandoracrazy  #pandorawinter #thevoiceofpandora  #pandorastyle #pandorauk @theofficialpandora


Comments