Summertime sadness

 Sunny summer diary to warm the cold autumn and winter days 



School has started, holiday vacations are over and in a few days it will be autumn officially...
Although autumn shines with its own beauty, im not ready to let go of summer ... at least not without a proper goodbye...
This blog post is for all of us who love summer days and endless days by the sea.This photo diary is  what i plan on using to warm my heart in the cold, gloomy days  during autumn and winter. 
In the beginning the idea was to share with you my summer bracelet design but as i never managed to come up with a final look to it ... i decided to challenge myself and try to make as many designs i can with just my  summer charms ;)

It all started like that...


Little by little i put together a very very minimalistic look of just two charms on my open bangle and the gold fish on my O pendant.

Then the Summer 2020 Collection came out and i couldn't help myself getting the new deep blue murano charms. That deep rich blue color resembles the deepest sea water ... no words can describe that stunning color ...


Afterwards the days started getting hotter and hotter and i didn't feel like  wearing a full bracelet on...




As the weather gets hotter my all the summer charms became the essence of my everyday stacks... 


But  for me its officially summer after the first step on the beach ...



Pandora is always great at keeping you company at the beach ... and things get even better when you add a good book to the picture...





Pandora is of great hell when you are on treasure hunt by the beach ...



That same stack came with me on my first in store visit in Pandora Kavala after the quarantine.



And just like that that happy by the sea weekend that i longed for was over ... until next time when i had a whole week by the sea to enjoy. Thats when true inspiration came to me. It started from home when i picked up this items to show off my final destination...


And then here is my all summer classics ... not wearing it by the beach would have been a sin for me :D.When this shell charm was originally i didn't like it at all ... but then this year a very good friend of mine got hers and from admiring it on her bracelet i ended up buying one just to try it out ... not i regret not buying a second one ...



The sea always gets me in that relaxed, creative vibe ... so i can thank it for all the inspiration that brought to life those designs ...












There were a few windy days so i was happy to enjoy my Pandora Me safety pin in combination with the cutest pins from Kayastandout (Kayastandout.com) .



And sadly  here is the last super summer and beachy vibe stack from a few days back...



With a little bit of  sadness i can say ''Bye, bye, Summer! Till next year ! I can not wait for you to come again!''

Are you ready to let summer go? Let me know in the comments. It will be even better if you share your favorite summer charm or design :)  I hope you liked this different blog post as some of you might have seen all of those pictures on my Instagram. What i have been trying to say with this post is that it takes time creating ''the perfect'' bracelet but the process of creating it as beautiful as the bracelet itself.


#charmaholic #charmaholicbg #pandora #pandorabg #pandorabulgaria #pandoraholic #pandoraholicbg #pandoracollection #pandoraoftheday #theartofpandora #pandorabracelet #pandoralook #pandoradesign #mypandora #pandoramoments #pandoracharm #pandorastory #pandoraaddict #pandora2022 #pandorastack #pandorabangle #pandoracrazy  #pandorawinter #thevoiceofpandora  #pandorastyle #pandorauk @theofficialpandora



Comments